[mapserver-users] A question about mysql

Nacho Benito nachobenito75 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:23:24 EST 2002

Hi everybody!
I'm just starting with MapServer and I'd like to know if it's possible to
link with Mysql database, I have the geographical information in .shp files
and I'd like to improve the amount of data I could show in the map (I
suppose it's possible but I'm not absolutely sure)
Anyone can tell me where I could find some information?
sorry if my english is not very good but I'm spanish and I'm doing my best
Thanks in advance (any help will be welcome)
Nacho