[mapserver-users] Reading MapServer output as a theme in Arcview

Vinko Vrsalovic v at w.cl
Tue Jul 2 23:23:34 EDT 2002

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 03:06:03PM -0800, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> I'd like to have MapServer still serve up an image map but I want this to
> appear as a standard theme in Arcview.

How so? Looks can be configured through LABEL directives, SYMBOLSETS, FONTSETS,
etc. Make the image behave like a theme in arcview but in the browser?
Mapscript is your friend. For instance, you could edit the arcs in the
browser and save the editing as a shapefile with mapscript, you can even
generate the shapefile and put a link to it for download.

What exactly do you mean?

--
V. <v at w.cl>