Fw: [mapserver-users] Urgent - "imgshape" and MS 3.5/3.6

Alfred Kleva alfred.kleva at siol.net
Mon Jul 1 15:44:25 EDT 2002

I have tested on ShapeFile and PostGIS layer.

On ShapeFile works OK

On PostGIS 0.60 layer return error :
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Alfred Kleva