[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript: processquerytemplate() doesn't work?

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Wed Jul 3 08:25:27 EDT 2002

Hi,

I keep getting the following message:

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  processquerytemplate() in

when I call processquerytemplate() as a method of my mapObj.  I am
calling the function after making a query and drawing the query map.
If you need to see my script, let me know.  I tried searching the list
archives, but I get a 404 Not found error when I try to access them.

BTW, I'm using Mapserver 3.5.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we have?