[mapserver-users] Zooming with Perl/Mapscript

Lowell.Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jul 9 07:51:36 EDT 2002

I think one of these should do the trick:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex2
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0203/msg00372.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0204/msg00248.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0205/msg00361.html