[mapserver-users] GDAL not working perhaps

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Jul 9 16:36:56 EDT 2002

Isai -

Are those TIFF files GeoTIFF files as well?  That is, GDAL will read the geotransform matrix from GeoTIFF tags if they're available; I'm pretty sure it will only look for a TFW file if the GeoTIFF data is absent.  If there is some way we could look at the TIFF file and the world file, that would be helpful.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.