[mapserver-users] GDAL not working perhaps

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Tue Jul 9 18:44:32 EDT 2002

At 12:30 PM 7/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I finally got the compilation done by doing:
>
>make clean
>./configure --with-gdal
>make

Be sure you also included --without-tiff or else you may have both "native"
tiff support (which does not support rotation) and GDAL. The "native"
support will probably take precedence over GDAL.

Rich

>There some error messages but it kept going anyways.  However, now when I
>run my test page (with 2 tiff images that are supposed to be autorotated
>with the associated twf files) the images are just placed there without
>any rotation what so ever (!).

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com