[mapserver-users] GDAL not working perhaps

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jul 10 11:53:08 EDT 2002

Isai -

The EXTENTS are the bounding box of the output map image, in the native units of the output image projection.  For example, if the output projection is UTM Zone 19 North, the EXTENTS are in UTM northing and easting meters.  If the output projection is geographic, the EXTENTS are in decimal degrees.

	- Ed