[mapserver-users] question about GMAP demo

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 10 16:23:16 EDT 2002

Hi There,

 What is wrong exactly ? What kind of errors do you recieve ? You should
give more details on the error or problem.

Checking your layer here are the comments I have :

 - The template entry is necessary to do queries, the value is not
critical here.

 -  One error that I see is the way you defined the RESULT_FIELDS"  tag.
It should be define like this :
   "RESULT_FIELDS" "NOMEVIA COD_VIA LENGTH"

   The GMap demo application assumes to find the DB fields names with a
space between the names.

Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst