AW: [mapserver-users] Increase Line Thickness in mapfile

Holger Klinge hklinge at spektra.de
Thu Jul 11 03:31:38 EDT 2002

1. Create a symbol in the file symbols.sym, e.g.
  SYMBOL
    NAME "circle"
    TYPE ELLIPSE
    FILLED
    POINTS 1 1 END
  END
2. Reference the symbolfile in the mapfile, e.g.
  SYMBOLSET symbols/symbols.sym
3. Use the symbol in the layer and define thickness in pixel with the size parameter, e.g.
  LAYER
    CLASS
      SYMBOL "circle"
      SIZE 4