[mapserver-users] querybyattributes

Blaise Picinbono bpicinbono at esquirolcad.fr
Thu Jul 11 06:22:10 EDT 2002

Hi everybody

I'm working with Windows and MapScript 3.5
I manage to make a simple query on attributes using  setfilter and setfilteritem.
Now I'd like to make a query like  ( ( Field_A > 100) and (Field_B = "good") ) on a layer (shp,shx,dbf).
I can't make it work.
I moved to MapServer/MapScript 3.6, as the history.txt file say that querybyattributes had been improved,
but it doesn't make any change.
I can't understand the syntax, and, anyway, MapServer gives me an errror if setfilter and setfilteritem are not set.
(the history.txt file of version 3.6 just tells that they are no more necessary).

Can any one help me with complex queries on shape file (shp,shx,dbf) ?

Thanks in advance

Blaise Picinbono
bpicinbono at esquirolcad.fr