[mapserver-users] Can't figure out queries with Mapscript.

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Thu Jul 11 07:07:16 EDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 08:57:59AM -0500, Hankley, Chip wrote:
> There's probably a number of ways to do this, but here's how I do it (see
> below). There's a Mapfile component, and a mapscript component. FWIW, this
> is essentially exactly the way it's done in the GMAP demo.

Thanks, Chip.  This is a big help.  I haven't had a chance to try it
yet, but I understand the code.  I was going about queries in the
totally wrong manner.

I went to the GMAP demo page, but didn't see where to download it.  I
guess I need to look harder.

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

To be wise, the only thing you really need to know is when to say
"I don't know."