[mapserver-users] Rosa Applet and Query/Map Display Issues

Bryan Tolka btolka at geointeractive.biz
Thu Jul 11 11:01:53 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,

I am using the Rosa Appletin conjunction with PHP Mapscript. Everything
is working fine until I try to use the query function. For example I
will draw a rectangle around an area, it returns the correct info, but
the Rosa interface or buttons(Zoom In, Zoom Out,Pan,Query) are then
centered in the map display and the image is zoomed out a bit. If I then
zoom in again, the problem corrects. Any suggestions or help is greatly
apprectiated.

Bryan Tolka