[mapserver-users] Problem with drawing of labelled layers in php mapscript 35

dylan at brc21.co.za dylan at brc21.co.za
Fri Jul 12 04:06:26 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have just moved my system from a windows server to an apache
server. Everything worked fine on the windows server. One problem
I can't get around on the new server is the labelling. When I select
a labelled layer the page refreshes but only returns part of the page
- no legend, scale bar, maps etc - and usually some html code.
to look at this is action go to
http://mapserv.host24.com/cpf/CPF.php and select the Street
Names layer (an annotation layer) and the click Redraw Map. This
labels are Auto Angled - is this an issue?

I think it has something to do with the way the GD library was
compiled but I'm not sure. To look at the phpinfo for the server run
http://www.visit27.com/cpf/phpinfo.php

Thanks in advance
Dylan Rawlins