[mapserver-users] Problem with drawing of labelled layers in php mapscript 35

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 12 09:57:13 EDT 2002

Dylan,

After adding the street names layer to your app, a 'view source' shows
that the HTML output ends up being truncated, this usually indicates a
crash (seg. fault) of the PHP server.  There were some problems with
running MapScript with PHP as an Apache module since 3.5, so I would
recommend that you at least reinstall PHP 4.0.6 as a CGI instead of as
an Apache module, or even better: upgrade to the latest MapServer 3.6
with PHP 4.2.1 installed as a CGI, and I wouldn't be surprised to see
the problem go away with this new configuration.

Daniel