[mapserver-users] PHP, HOW??: Returning Results to Multiple Windows

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Tue Jul 16 13:13:57 EDT 2002

Kind of a generic server side processing question.

I'm running a querybypoint operation w/ PHP MapScript. I can collect the
results in an array, highlight the selected records, etc. etc., all in the
same window. BUT, what I want to do is display the selected records in a
table in a NEW window. So... I want the server-side stuff to do something
like this.

          Receive Input

         Query Shapefile

      Return Results to Array

     Refresh Map in Existing Window
       (showing selected records)

     Display the Attributes of
     the Selected Records in a
           New Window

It's this last step that I'm having a hard time with...I would think it
should be simple. Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers!

Chip Hankley