[mapserver-users] Trouble with REQUIRES and LABELREQUIRES mapfile commands

Benchmark GIS WebMaster webmaster at benchmarkgis.com
Thu Jul 18 16:40:47 EDT 2002

In August of last year Bruno Gendron reported a problem using the REQUIRES
and LABELREQUIRES mapfile commands.  I have not yet seen any resolve of
this issue.  If either command is used, it results in the error:

getString(): Symbol definition error. ([mcd] != 1):(164)

I am using the Win binaries for MapServer 3.6.  I have tried different
types of formatting for the command but to no avail.  Any ideas?