[mapserver-users] Status ON/OFF [beginner]

Birgit Woods birgit_woods at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 16:31:35 EDT 2002

Hi,
I have created a dropdown list, and from this drop
down list I would like to turn on a selected layer.
Here's what I've tried to do.
<SELECT NAME="SelectableLayerList">
<OPTION VALUE="Coastline" [NAMCOASTS_select] SELECTED>
NAmerican Coastline
<OPTION VALUE="Faults"
onSelect="+map_LAYER_NAMFAULTS_STATUS_ON"> NorAmFaults
<OPTION VALUE="Geology"
[+map_LAYER_RXNAMGEN_STATUS_ON]> GeneralGeology
<OPTION>VALUE="Points" [+map_Layer_PORDEPG_STATUS_ON]>
PointsOfSomethng
</SELECT>

I would really appreciate any help on how to change
the status of the layer from the website. In my
mapfile, each of the layers are set to STATUS OFF
except for one default layer.
Thanks, B