[mapserver-users] PHP_mapscript error

YC Nyon ycnyon at pd.jaring.my
Mon Jul 22 22:24:18 EDT 2002

i already done up a PHP ms application on my production server and are in
the process of porting it to my data centre server.

however, i got this error message
Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'c:\php\extensions/php_mapscript_36.dll' - The specified module could not be
found. in C:\Web\GPS_spot\gpsmap.php on line 116

i am using PHP-ms 3.6 and php 4.1.2 on Windows 2000 AS. also in the php.ini
file, the extension dir is c:\php\extensions

it's works fine in the production server.
also i commented out the extension ;extension=php_mapscript_36.dll
php doesn't work if i uncomment it.

Nyon