[mapserver-users] PHP_mapscript error

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jul 22 23:00:01 EDT 2002

Nyon,

I hate to ask the obvious question, but have you copied the
php_mapscript_36.dll file to c:\php\extensions/php_mapscript_36.dll
and does it have permissions so that the webserver can access it?

Run a php script

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

where is php_mapscript_36.dll loaded on the production server?
where does it say the php.ini file is located at?
where does it say the extensions dir is located at?
When you run your php script that uses mapscript is there a path on
the dl("php_mapscript_36.dll"); line?

Hope this helps,
  -Steve