[mapserver-users] Oracle spatial connection binary

Merlijn Simonse M.Simonse at Vicrea.nl
Wed Jul 24 07:17:32 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,

I've been testing Mapserver for some days now and am very enthusiastic about
its usage and performance. I've downloaded the windows binaries from
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html and did my tests with
shapefiles. I'd also like to test Mapserver with data from Oracle Spatial
8.1.7. Does anyone know if there is a windows binary available which support
input from Oracle?
If there isn't a binary available I am going to try to compile it on windows
myself. Because it's strongly recommended to use one of the precompiled
binaries I hope there is one with Oracle Spatial input.

Thanks in advance,

Merlijn Simonse