[mapserver-users] Zoom function with buttons

Birgit Woods birgit_woods at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 14:24:36 EDT 2002

Hello,
I'm calling my zoom function with buttons.
Here is the function:

function zoomAction(action){
	if(form1.document.forms[0]){
	form1.document.forms[0].zoomdir.value=action	}
}

And here are the buttons:

<input type="button" name="ZoomIn" value="ZoomIn"
onClick=zoomAction('1')>
<input type="button" name="ZoomOut" value="ZoomOut"
onClick=zoomAction('-1')>
<input type="button" name="Pan" value="Pan"
onClick=zoomAction('0')>

For some reason, the only thing these buttons do, is
Pan. When the zoom is made with radio buttons or with
a selection list like in the tutorials, it works fine.
So I don't think it's a problem with Maxzoom or
anything.
Can anybody offer some advice?
Thanks,
BW