[mapserver-users] Oracle spatial connection binary

Bjarni Pjetursson Bjarni.Pjetursson at tietoenator.com
Wed Jul 24 17:54:22 EDT 2002

You can check your binary for oracle spatial support by doing this in
command prompt:
mapserver -v

If you don't see oraclespatial support, you must make your own compile. I
haven't seen a binary with oraclespatial on mapservers homepage (maybe
because the oracle libraries are proprietary...)

I've found a windows mapserver 3.5 with oraclespatial another place though:
http://parvillers.homeip.net/mapserver/mapserver.zip

Haven't had time to compile a 3.6 myself on Windows. If you do, I would like
a copy ;-)

Regards
Bjarni Thor Pjetursson