[mapserver-users] Seamless Layers in MapServer

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Jul 25 08:48:21 EDT 2002

Reddy -

I'm not familiar with the details of MapInfo's "seamless layers" but you can produce a similar effect using the GROUP statement in MapServer.  You can assign multiple layers to the same GROUP and then refer to that group by name as if it were a single layer.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.