[mapserver-users] Mapfile dtd proposal

Ricky Jo ricky_georgy at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 28 17:40:43 EDT 2002

Yes, I also considered the schema alternative.
But actually, the only opensource xml schema
implementation, using c/c++ I know is xerces c++ from
the jakarta project (someone knows another?).

The problem is that it adds a c++ dependency on
mapserver, which goes against portability.
The question is then xsv power whith c++ requirement,
or the simple dtd, with the tiny libxml dependency ..

Ricky

 --- Hugues Parvillers <Hugues.Parvillers at AgdF.com> a