[mapserver-users] libxml vs Xerce c++

John Newton john_mapserver at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:10:14 EDT 2002

It does appear that libxml intends to support XML schema.  So maybe that
would provide the best path for the future?

Do you really intend the mapserv.exe to validate the xml against the dtd on
every invocation?  If not, why not use libxml for parsing the xml, and some
other tool to validate against XML schema (BTW, I would also prefer XML
schema over DTD).

-john