[mapserver-users] Transparent outline

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jul 31 10:25:24 EDT 2002

Sidnei,

This looks more like there is a filter on mapobjects that is filter
out very small polygons because there are clearly MORE polygons on
mapserver NOT just bigger polygons. Try adding MINSIZE n to your
CLASS where n = number of pixels, like 1,2,3,4, or 5 and see if you
can get them to match up better.

-Steve