[mapserver-users] Transparent outline

Jonathan Byron geodigest at telocity.com
Wed Jul 31 14:35:10 EDT 2002

Your images are strikingly like some of the image pairs I have seen when
comparing classification methods or criteria. Can you be certain that
the two programs are selecting the exact same set of objects??  This
seems to be something other than a visualization problem.  (ref:
http://sinbiota.cria.org.br/demo/).

Jonathan Byron