SV: [mapserver-users] Mapserver crashing

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 31 11:59:02 EDT 2002

If layers match the output projection then you don't have to define
those layers' projection since they are assumed to be the same.

Steve

>>> "Anders Knudstrup Hansen LE34" <akh at le34.dk> 07/31/02 10:33AM >>>
Thanks for the quick reply.... Actually I have the EPSG line commented
out in my mapfile....
I do however have EPSG codes in my layers....

For example:
layer
 NAME "Zoner"
 TYPE polygon
 STATUS default
 connectiontype ogr
 connection "data/tab/Positive_30-07-2002_21_50.TAB"
 class
  symbol "skrav"
  color 255 0 0
  size 3
  outlinecolor 255 0 0
  name "3 km. zoner"
 end
 projection
  "init=EPSG:32632"
 END
end

As far as I have understood I'm supposed to tell mapserver what
projection each layer is????

/ Anders

OUTPUT=WBMP