[mapserver-users] hoping for more verbose debug messages

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Wed Jul 31 19:43:39 EDT 2002

I am getting errors which do not provide enough info for me to debug.
The specific messages are as follows:

Wed Jul 31 16:25:24 2002 - msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file.
Wed Jul 31 16:25:26 2002 - msSearchDiskTree(): Unable to access file.

It would be nice it the error message indicated the missing file name.
I have not been able to track this one down as my maps all work great.
I am accessing mapserver through the PERL interface.  I did not see any
direct connection in the mapscript.pm to these functions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems