[mapserver-users] Question on linking external info

lists lists at mail.office.webstar.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 06:34:42 EDT 2002

Hi

I recently started looking into MapServer, and have MapServer 3.6/PostGIS
running. Very nice !

I was looking at the Recreation Compass at
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/compass.html and was wondering how they
implemented the external info when clicking on certain features in the
map.

For example, on clicking one of the pink "Scientific & Natural Areas" I
get a new browser window with Information/photos etc about "Lost River Peatland
SNA" ... generally speaking, what is needed to achieve this ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards and Thanks

Arif Saleem