[mapserver-users] trouble with TIFs

Kent S Ridl kridl at cs.und.edu
Mon Jun 17 11:57:14 EDT 2002

No, I don't believe so.  The images causing the problem won't even
download, so it couldn't get to Imaging.  And we're not having problems
with all tifs... just the large, greyscale ones (large color and all
smaller ones work fine in IE).  For Netscape, nothing is working now.  One
other note is that if the user downloads the image via right-clicking,
everything works fine.  (I've tried to convince my powers-that-be to just
annotate the website as such, but they haven't budged yet :-).

Kent

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Lowell Filak wrote:

> Is there possibly an action associated with the file type that is
actually causing the lockup, ie. download and then open in Imaging? Where
the actual lockup is in Imaging instead of the browser.