[mapserver-users] QUERY vs DRAW Question

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 29 11:54:25 EST 2002

Steve,

I'm not aware of any flag to bypass the minscale/maxscale in queries
(but there may be one).  Have you considered drawing the map first, and
then looping through all the layers to reset the minscale/maxscale in
each of them to -1 before performing the query?

That would seem like the simplest solution to me.

Daniel