[Mapserver-users] Newbie-Problems with swf-output

Thorsten Fischer thfischer at mapmedia.de
Mon Apr 7 11:54:30 EDT 2003

Thilo,

> what for a CGI-Tag i have to use for swf-output?
> I tried "mode=browse" and "map"; i implement the Outputformat-Object in the
> mapfile, but i don't get a swf-file. otherwise i get with "gif" in this
> object a image...(For my experiment i used the 3.5 Tutorial and changed the
> files in Section 1 Example 1)
>

> Can someone help me or post a link to a tutorial?

Check the mapserver mapfile documentation for an explanation of the
OUTPUTFORMAT parameters. You can give details about supported output
formats, and then you specify which of the formats you want to use for
output.

AFAIK, there is no URL parameter to ask for a particular format.

Why not, btw? :)

hth,

thorsten