[Mapserver-users] Raster classification

Dean Gadoury gadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 7 12:19:45 EDT 2003

I have a raster image in ArcInfo binary grid format that I need to
classify. For all classes for pixel values greater that zero I have no
trouble, using the following code, for example:

    CLASS
      NAME "4 "
      EXPRESSION ([pixel] = 4)
      COLOR 156 207 206
    END

However, I have pixels with a value of 0 in the raster image. It seems
that pixels with a value of 0 as well as those with no value are
classified the same way, so those pixels get lost in the background.
Without reclassifying those pixels is there anything I can do?