[Mapserver-users] MapServer 3.7 and STYLE

Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Tom.Kralidis at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 9 19:41:47 EDT 2003

Doesn't look like it, but that would be great!  One can define multiple
styles in MapServer, which get propagated to the Capabilities statement, for
use in GetMap requests.

Perhaps Daniel has something to say here, given MapServer's forthcoming
support for SLD.

..Tom

Tom Kralidis
Systems Scientist