[Mapserver-users] rasters correctly displayed in 3.6.6 and not in 3.7

Paul Hasenohr paul.hasenohr at jrc.it
Thu Apr 10 13:43:09 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use mapserver 3.7 for Windows. I installed the version
contained in the zip file named mapserver-3.7-win32-php4.3.0-gd2.zip
available on dmsolutions website (I would like to use php mapscript). Next,
I created a mapfile to serve some raster and vector data but only vector
data are shown on the images produced by mapserver. If I replace
mapserver.exe version 3.7 by mapserver.exe v3.6.6
(mapserver-3.6.6-dev-win32-php4.3.1-libwww.zip) and make exactly the same
query, it works fine (raster and vector data are on the image produced by
mapserver).
Could anybody explain to me what the problem is ?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Paul

Paul HASENOHR
European Commission - Joint Research Centre
IPSC - MARS, TP 266, 21020 ISPRA (VA), ITALIA
Direct : +39 0332 78 62 22
Fax : + 39 0 332 78 51 62 - Web site: http://mars.jrc.it