[Mapserver-users] Help using US National Atlas Data

Jonah H. Harris [OASISJET] jharris at oasisjet.com
Fri Apr 11 16:56:36 EDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3003A.8C967680

Hello,

I've downloaded a few shape files from the US National Atlas but can't seem
to be able to use them.  Could someone assist me by pointing me to some
references on using this data or describe how I need to go about generating
a map able to use these shapefiles.  I especially was trying to use the
State & Airport shapes and found them severely offset in the X plane.  I
assume my projection is messed up but that's not the only thing I'm sure...
sorry for my lack of knowledge in this area but I couldn't really find any
good info on this in a short amount of time... thanks.

-Jonah

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C3003A.8C967680
	filename="Jonah H. Harris.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Harris;Jonah;H.;Mr.
FN:Jonah H. Harris
ORG:OasisJet Fuel Inc.;Information Technology
TITLE:Chief Technology Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:888.627.4760
TEL;WORK;FAX:505.764.0245
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Albuquerque;3201 University =
SE=3D0D=3D0ASuite 210;Albuquerque;New Mexico;87106;=3D
USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Albuquerque=3D0D=3D0A3201 =
University SE=3D0D=3D0ASuite 210=3D0D=3D0AAlbuquerque, New Mex=3D
ico 87106=3D0D=3D0AUSA
URL;WORK:http://www.oasisjet.com/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jharris at oasisjet.com
REV:20030411T205636Z