[Mapserver-users] Help using US National Atlas Data

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Fri Apr 11 19:15:33 EDT 2003

The DAFIF disk set has shapefiles for the airports of the world.
Perhaps, as an air travel firm you already have access to this public
domain data.  The set is produced by the National Imagery and Mapping
Agency.  DAFIF = Digital Aeronautical Flight Information File

We use this data for WARP, our aircraft routing planner.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems
www.trafficdodger.com