[Mapserver-users] Help using US National Atlas Data

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sat Apr 12 00:04:01 EDT 2003

Jonah -

First, start by replying to "all", so the list gets copied on your
correspondence.  That way, you can get the best information - for
example, I'm good with projected data and I've worked with the National
Atlas stuff.  I don't do very much query work, so I'm probably not the
best person to answer those questions.  Replying to everyone also helps
us avoid feeling like we're going to end up with a lifetime commitment
to answer every question you have if we think we can answer the first
one <g>!

Have you looked around the MapServer Web site and read the material
there, downloaded the demos, etc?  If you have a question, a search of
the archives (on the site) is sometimes good (but sometimes a waste of
time).  And just ask questions on the list!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com