[Mapserver-users] Help using US National Atlas Data

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Apr 11 21:14:53 EDT 2003

Jonah -

Severely offset compared to what?  You must be using other data in your
map - what is it?  The National Atlas data files are pretty
straightforward; they're just decimal degrees, NAD83.  What projection
is your other data using?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com