[Mapserver-users] Querypoint

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Mon Apr 14 04:34:09 EDT 2003

(I'm not sure of the PHP syntax, but in Perl mapscript .. )

When you add your points to the layer you must save the shape index.
$layerObj->{index} and associate it with the mySql key value you want to
use.  When you query the layer, it's this index which is returned.

You must also create a template for your layer:
$layerObj->{template} = "junk.html"  in order to make the layer
queryable.

There is a perl mapscript example at:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex14

Eric