[Mapserver-users] MS3.7, WFS, SDE

Geoghegan, Sean Sean.Geoghegan at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Apr 15 20:48:57 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I have been playing around with the WFS implementation in Mapserver 3.7, so far it look great - nice work.

I've just encountered one problem - when doing a GetFeature request, everything works fine for shape file layers but when doing it on a layer that is from an SDE data source, no features are returned.  Is this a known limitation at this stage, a bug or user error?

Thanks in advance.

Sean Geoghegan
Information Exploitation Group
Command and Intelligence Environments Branch
Command and Control Division
Defence Science and Technology Organisation
sean.geoghegan at dsto.defence.gov.au   ph +61 08 82595895