[Mapserver-users] MS3.7, WFS, SDE

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 15 21:39:19 EDT 2003

"Geoghegan, Sean" wrote:

> I have been playing around with the WFS implementation in Mapserver 3.7, so far it look great - nice work.
>
> I've just encountered one problem - when doing a GetFeature request, everything works fine for shape file layers but when doing it on a layer that is from an SDE data source, no features are returned.  Is this a known limitation at this stage, a bug or user error?

The WFS interface has been tested only with shapefiles.  It is possible
that there may be an issue related to the use of WFS with SDE
connections, but unfortunately I do not have access to SDE to test
this.  Perhaps you could file this in bugzilla with the complete error
messages that you get, and hopefully someone with access to SDE will be
able to help in fixing this.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca