[Mapserver-users] msOCIConnect() in msOracleSpatialLayerOpen(): OracleSpatial error.

nakts at latnet.lv nakts at latnet.lv
Thu Apr 17 05:39:10 EDT 2003

I don't have this  "PassEnv ORACLE_SID TWO_TASK....." line,-this don't want to
work correctly - Apache2 says ".. [warn] PassEnv variable
ORACLE_SID was undefined ..". This PassEnv line comes after SetEnv and
LoadModule lines in my http.conf.

But i found that i can see these environment variables working correctly. From
MapsServer application - if i write [ORACLE_HOME] in
demo.html file it shows right C:\oracle\ora81 value. Also phpinfo(); shows those
variables.
Maybe i have wrong values ? What values do you have ?
What problem could be else ?
Is somewhere some documentation about these variable things, which ones is
needed. Where do you get from this info that variables must be
set such way.... don't understand quite that all... :(

Thank you,
Ima