[Mapserver-users] developing user interface

Juanse georef at tie.cl
Wed Apr 23 22:57:07 EDT 2003

I been kissing the idea of a development over zaurus or bitsy with say
familiar linux and then plaing browser capabilities over a server, the
conection probably ip over pcs/cell maybe wifi somewheres, a g(armin)ps can
be attach simultaneously so probably you could add tracking over mapserver.

juanse
temuko-Chile