[Mapserver-users] Mandrake 9 mapserver install problems

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Apr 25 07:39:26 EDT 2003

Mark,

I'm afraid you attachment doesn't clarify much as the error is not in there...
Maybe my command for putting the make output in a text file is not right?
Do you see the error on your screen? Could you post it, but also the lines
that appear before it? There should be something more then just warnings
about include dirs and 'make [shp2img] Error 1'... Before this error line,
the compiler or linker should have printed a more explicit error line which
is causing make to exit... Could you find it and post it, please.

Vincent.