[Mapserver-users] How to do an Arrow-Symbol

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Apr 28 08:20:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

instead of the line layer, you could also use a point layer for the entry
markers, thus you can easy use self-made raster arrows and use mapserver
rotation mechanism when you add a field with the rotation angle to each
entry marker. This angle should not be to hard to calculate when using
arcview or sth similar.

Cheers, Michael