Fw: [Mapserver-users] set filter with cgi

Alessandro Galasso agalasso at gndci.cs.cnr.it
Mon Apr 28 11:51:37 EDT 2003

Hi Babak,
in MS 3.6 I only set FILTERITEM without FILTER for a give layer.
In the cgi querystring, then, i use this:

http://laplace/mapserver/mapserv.exe
?map=calabria/calabria.map
&imgsize=863+384
&qlayer=myLayer
&mode=itemquerymap
&map_myLayer_filter=COSENZA

and everything's right.
Unfortunately i tried to use the same syntax with 3.7 version and obtain an
error:

msQueryByAttributes(): Query error. No query expression defined.

i don't know why.... if someone does I'll appreciate any hint and/or
clarification...

---
Alessandro Galasso

/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=c:/path/to/europa.map&amp;mode=map&amp;map_mylayern