[Mapserver-users] GTiff/RGB-Output resulting in yellow image

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 12:08:20 EDT 2003

Hi

I am using GD 2.0.11 right now. I added the processing
directive to my map file, which seemed to clear up my
problem.

PROCESSING "COLOR_MATCH_THRESHOLD=3"

I could not get the error to show up when using a small
tiff file (small enough to email), so i did not submit a
bug. My tif files are over 160 mb each with a grand total
over 20gb, all loaded with tile index. About half are
reprojected on the fly.

Cheers
Randy